Friends, meet Diego. Mr. Diego Armand has been one to watch in the stylish downtown-Toronto crowd for years. This disk jockey-cum-fashion-stylist-cum-magazine Editor (of Perfecto magazine, no less) is definitely one you should be following if you are not already. Diego is Greta Constantine's #1 choice for whenever we need a fashionable dude to jam at our many events. Diego whips up some of the best mixes of musical tunes of any hip person we know. Diego has DJ'd for Greta and Ezra Constantine runway shows, clothing presentations, and launches, all with some seriously stylish flare. How is that for not missing a beat?!
1. Nike Free Run Trainers. Walk, jog, dance, and great for set wear.
2. Levi's Denim Shirt. Perfect for movie theatres, or on the plane.
3. Iced Americano from The MASCOT (1267 Queen Street West) affordable, tasty, and, down the street from my apartment.
4. Beyonce "4" Album. Perfect soundtrack for travel time... and the beach.
5. Dieppa Restrepo oxfords/loafers from (Chasse Gardee at 1084 Queen Street West): Perfect shoe for work or play. I swear by them!
6. Thick Knit Tee from TOPMAN. Sweater tees are the new Spring/Summer dress shirts.
7. Super Ciccio Francis Sunglasses.
8. Raf Simons For EastPak Knapsack. A hand-me-down from a special friend. Best bag ever.
9. Tommy Hilfiger Salmon Pink Shorts. Coloured shorts = SUMMERTIME!
10. American Apparel Striped Tank Top... when it's too hot for sleeves.
What super chic summertime commodities can you not breathe without? Please let us know in the comments section below! And if you are not a fan of us borrowing your image in the above picture, do not hesitate to let us know!
Xx greta c.