Friday, July 29, 2011

What A (PR) Girl Needs


Ashley MacIntyre is the darling owner of MacIntyre Communications, a Toronto-based Public Relations firm that handles accounts in both fashion and music. And she has the best hair of probably anyone I know. Spill your secrets, girl! I beg you. MacIntyre manages all of our events (fashion shows and launches, anyone?), and makes them run smoother than a baby's bottom. Thank you, doll! Find here: all of the items Ms. MacIntyre cannot do without in this hot, hot, heat.

1. For shoes - anything high and nude!
2. My bright yellow O'Clock watch because cute boys always ask me where I bought it.
3. Ray Ban Sunglasses - a MUST have!
4. Bright coloured jeans and tank top (colour blocking!).
5. My Essie "Mint Candy Apple" nail polish because it is "my colour" this summer.
6. Kiehl's Acai Damage-Protecting Toning Mist
7. Long maxi dresses.
8. My BlackBerry (also known as - my boyfriend!).
9. Grande Iced Coffee with Lactose Free Milk, and Sugar Free Vanilla.
10. Chanel's AQUALUMIERE lipstick - I cannot leave the house without it!

Take a peep and put in to practice Ashley's fashionably curated top summer picks. Guaranteed you will be a part of the trend-setting fashion pack... if you take a hint from her most coveted summertime essentials. Let us know what your top items to get you through this season in style are, in the comments section below!
End note: if you see your image borrowed on the above graphic and that is not cool with you, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Xx greta c.

No comments:

Post a Comment